Miami Holiday Park is privately owned and operated and offers a relaxed and friendly way of life in the fabulous setting of Falcon/Miami, one hour south of the Perth CBD. Situated on the highly sought after Mandurah Peninsula between the Peel Inlet and the Indian Ocean, the park has a cheerful community atmosphere where the mood is relaxed and leisure is the primary focus for residents and visitors to the park. The park accommodates 160 sites on about nine acres of land.
We are located at 627 Old Coast Rd, Falcon, Western Australia. Entry is off Old Coast Rd through the Miami Shopping Village between the IGA Supermarket and the Falcon Grove shopping centre.
If you are heading south look for the Caravan sign after Perserverance Boulevard and take the slip road to the left. If you miss it, turn left at the traffic lights at Mercedes Avenue and double back.
Heading north turn right at the Mercedes Avenue traffic lights and first exit left off the roundabout and proceed about 250m. The entry is alongside the IGA Supermarket.
- Two recreation areas with gas BBQs and picnic tables
- A food preparation area and dish washing facilities for campers
- Powered sites (all sites have power and water)
- Unpowered sites
- Two easily accessible ablution blocks (22 showers, 21 toilets, 1 baby bath)
- Pets allowed
- A coin operated laundry
- Direct access to the estuary foreshore park (through the waterfront section of the park)
- Fish cleaning facilities
- Casual tourist sites overlooking the beautiful waters of Peel Inlet
- Secure gate entry
- Boat ramps at Novara, Eastport Marina Dawesville and Avalon Beach.
- Falcon Bay Deli, swimming and surfing 800 metres away with shade and changeroom facilities
- Excellent surfing and windsurfing at Avalon Beach.
- Go crabbing in season or fishing all year round, in the estuary with or without a boat, or off the banks or jetty at the Dawesville Cut.
- Cray fishing, deep sea fishing and diving offshore.
- Mandurah city tourist attractions.
- Library, Art Gallery and lots of excellent local restaurants.
- Shopping centres at Miami Village, Falcon Grove and Miami Plaza, including Woolworths, IGA, newsagency, pharmacy, bottle shop, doctor's surgery, Cobblers Tavern, Miami Bakehouse.
- Local fast food outlets include McDonalds, KFC, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks, Wok in a Box, Eagle Boys, Subway and Fish & Chips.
- Parking is available for one vehicle per site. Additional cars and boats must be arranged with the front office. Visitor parking is available in the shopping centre car park at the park entrance.
- Please confine yourself to your allocated site. Trespassing on neighbouring sites almost always causes embarrassment.
- A curfew on noise applies between 10 pm - 10 am for the benefit of all
- Additional overnight visitors to the park must register at the Managers office.
- Small and friendly dogs are allowed in the park subject to prior approval. Dogs must be restrained at all times and mess cleaned up immediately.
- All fees are to be paid in advance. All fees are subject to change.
- Holidaymakers who have vans permanently on site are entitled to a maximum of 120 nights per year.